|Title||Video Reporter/ Editor|
Video Reporter/Editor- Raise Your Voice Iraq
The Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. (MBN) is seeking a Video Reporter/Editor for our Digital Raise Your Voice Team in our Headquarters office in Springfield, VA. MBN is a non-profit grantee of the federal government that directly communicates with the people of the Middle East and North Africa through television, radio, and digital media. MBN's mission is to provide objective, accurate, and relevant news and information to the people of the Middle East about the region, the world, and the United States in support of U.S. public diplomacy.
The Video Reporter/Editor is a high energy, creative journalist that uses images and other content to tell significant stories and ignite audience engagement. The Video Reporter/Editor supports the team of domestic and overseas content creators by repackaging and finalizing content to present on social media platforms to engage target audiences.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Video Reporter/Editor include, but are not limited to:
Candidates are required to have:
· B.A., preferably in journalism or related field
· 2 years of professional experience, preferably in a digital environment.
· Expertise in shooting and editing compelling online video packages.
· Strong news judgment, high energy, and self- motivation.
· Fluency in Arabic and sound English communications skills.
· Competency in modern journalism tools including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
· Demonstrated understanding of Middle East and international current events.